Let's face it; life at home can be pretty hectic.
Enter Google Home Hub, the smart home controller that makes everyday routines around the house a breeze. Start your day the right way with Voice Match. A simple "Hey Google, good morning," allows you to view your personalised events, morning commute to the office, event reminders and more. Wind down for the day by saying 'Hey Google, good night' to set your alarm and turn off the lights.
Get answers to all your questions, like what to make for dinner tonight, and listen to Spotify, iHeartRadio and many radio stations from TuneIn. Equipped with WiFi for online browsing and Bluetooth for seamless content streaming, plus a 7-inch touch screen display, staying connected has never been easier.
Google Home devices require a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible mobile device.
Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/home/req.
Optimised for selected compatible music and video services only.
Subscriptions or payments may be required.
Subscriptions are required to view some content.
- Google tech devices
- Model: Google Home Hub Smart Home Controller
- Colour: Chalk
- Compatibility: Android 5 or later, iOS 10 or later
- Size: 7-inch/17.8cm
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
- Drivers: 40mm full-range
- Passive radiators: 2
- Microphones: 2
- USB: 1 x Micro-USB
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Audio formats supported: FLAC, HE-AAC, MP3, Opus, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM)
- Built-in Google Assistant
- Voice-activated touch screen
- Ambient EQ light sensor
- Dual far-field microphones
- Multi-room audio
- 1 x full range speaker
- 2 x 2" passive bass radiators
- Power: 15W adaptor (DC power jack)
- Cable length (approx.): 1.5m
- Dimensions (approx. mm): 178.5 x 118 x 6.73 (W x H x D)
- Weight (approx.): 480g