The Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.
Exclusive to Telstra broadband customers.
With Australia’s first integrated live TV, catch-up and on-demand search function, the Telstra TV is the only device in the country with the ability to search simultaneously for specific titles across live TV, Foxtel Now, Netflix, Stan, BigPond Movies, and free-to-air catch-up TV.
- It lets you easily navigate through apps, for a more enhanced way to watch TV.
- Find your favourite shows and movies across Live TV and all five free-to-air and Catch-up TV apps. You can also switch seamlessly between live TV and on-demand.
- Not sure where to find the show you want to watch? Find the title you’re looking for, with Telstra TV Search. Search movies & TV show titles simultaneously, at home and on the go.
- Link your Telstra TV app with your Telstra TV in just a few clicks. Use your phone as a remote, search for your favourite shows and save to your ‘My List’ on-the-go, to watch when you get home.
Things you need to know
Telstra TV: Only available to customers on the Telstra Broadband Network. Requires a compatible TV with a HDMI port. A minimum internet speed of 3.5Mbps is recommended. Antenna required to access free-to-air channels in your area. Subscription and data charges apply, except when using BigPond Movies. Search not available across all apps. To benefit from HEVC and 4K, content needs to be produced in this format. 4K TV is also required to experience 4K resolution.
Telstra TV app: Data charges apply for downloading and using the Telstra TV app.
- Video – 2160p 4K UHD / 1080p HD / 720p with HEVC support
- Free-to-air Tuner – Live TV
- Audio support – Dolby Digital 7.1
- Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band wireless or 10/100 Ethernet port
- Remote – Infrared (IR) remote with Live TV, TV Guide, Netflix and Foxtel Now buttons
- External input – MicroSD slot and USB port for external media input
- Mobile integration – support screen mirroring with Miracast and second screen ‘casting’ with Netflix and YouTube
- Processor – Quad-core MStar C2
- RAM – 2GB DRAM
- Storage – 512MB Flash NAND
- Ports – HDMI 2.0, USB 2.0, MicroSD Slot